100 Word Challenge Week #13

I was playing with my sister and brother. We were going to play tag but they were exhausted. So we thought about something else to play. Then this portal opened up and sucked us in. I didn't know where we were, but I saw gingerbread men and ginger bread houses. Then it hit me. I knew where we were we were in the North Pole! The first thing I did was run to santa's factory. There were presents and toys. We even saw santa but, he told us to go home and we did. I knew I would never forget that day.

Comments

  1. I really like you story it was very interesting. One thing is try not to use "we" so much. I like how you incorporated the season into your story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the plot of the story but you used then, we and were a lot so next time try and find different words next time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week #3 100 Word Challenge